What image generation means - Abyssale REST API
Basically, images are created by injecting your data (and customisation parameters) into your template.
The generation process is straightforward:
- 1.Design your template in Abyssale (or use one from the Abyssale library) (Check out this video if you would like to design your template)
- 2.Send your data through the API
- 3.Once your image is created. 2 ways of generation are supported:
- 1.Synchronously: Only a single image can be generated.The related image URL is sent back synchronously in the API response.
- 2.Asynchronously: All formats of the same template can be generated at once.The related images' URLs are sent back asynchronously (via Webhook)