How to generate an animated banner - Abyssale REST API
- The template type must be animation
- You can send a video as background
- This feature is available for all plans
As described on this workflow, the process looks like the Generate Multi-format Images. The only difference is the file that is sent back is a mp4 video.
The only thing you have to do to create an animated banner is to fill the image_file_type parameter with the value mp4 or gif.
You can optionally send a video as background. Fill the video_root element with the parameter video_url. The video_url needs to be a valid mp4 video.
- The video_url accepts only mp4 videos. The maximum file size is 100Mo.
- Video can be added only on the video_root element
- The generated video extension is mp4.
- The video will be middle centered on the root element.
- If the video size is too small we'll scale it to fit in the root container.
Reminder: As the video is added on the video_root element every other elements are on top of it and ll cover the video.